If a user thinks someone needs to be blocked, they should contact an admin Users reporting a block should tell why the user deserves a block. They should be as specific as possible. An admin will then decide if the user deserves the block.
If a user thinks they were blocked when they shouldn't have, they should explain why on their talk page. An admin will review it, and decide if the user should be blocked or not.
Reasons for Blocking/WarningsEdit
Admins will block someone for a variety of reasons.
- Personal attacks
- Vandalism of the wiki
- Edit warring or revert warring
- Sock Puppetry
- Policy violation
- Inappropriate username
- Disagreeing with an administrator
- 1st offense: Warning
- 2nd offense: Three day block
- 3rd offense: Two week block
- Further offenses: Six month block
- 1st offense: First Warning
- 2nd offense: Second or Final Warning depending on severity of breach
- 3rd offense: Temp block of 1 to 4 weeks depending on offence
- Further offense: Permanent block
- 1st offense: Permanent block