Blog Creation RulesEdit
- Keep it civil: Civility is expected to be maintained in all blog posts and comments. Blogs are not to be used to make a point or make personal attacks against users. This is an obvious one. Be polite on blogs. Any rude language, or any blogs that are rude to anyone, are an absolute NO.
- No objectionable material: Please remember that this is a wiki that children and parents are likely to read. No foul language, or content of a sexual nature.
- No pointless/nonsense blogs: Blogs that just say "hi" or "I'm new here" are unneeded, and not allowed. Please refrain from making these. Also, please do not make a blog just to ask a question, or make a comment.
- Remaining on Topic: This means they must discuss something related to the site or Warriors.
- Blogs do not replace forums: Blogs should not be used to ask for help or other site questions that would be more appropriate in one of the Forums, such as the help desk. These blogs will be moved to the appropriate forum before being deleted. Similarly, blogs do not replace article talk pages in being used to talk about changes to a specific article.
- No unneeded categories: The only category that should be on a blog is "Blog Posts" and it is added automatically. Please do not add categories to blogs.
- Grammar/Spelling: All blogs should be written with correct spelling and grammar.
Blog posts failing the above rules will be deleted and the user warned and/or blocked at the administrator's discretion.